Albany Futon Frame
Albany Futon Frame is a 100% solid wood futon frame that is built to last. Albany is the perfect futon classic. Exceptional value combined with easy, crisp styling. Looks good, sits good, feels good. It has an angled back that’s solid and supportive. Its wood armrests are perfect for resting elbows. This Albany futon frame is a prime quality frame made from the finest plantation grown materials and is constructed with traditional woodworking. Built with front-operating futon body for an easy sofa to bed transition. Shown in and in-stock in honey oak finish. Available for special order in four other finishes (4 weeks ETA). Plush futon mattresses for comfy seating or sleeping are sold separately. Phone orders accepted. 828-254-5555
- Full-Size Frame Only Sale Price $449.95
- Q Frame Only Sale Price $499.95 (S.O.)
- Mattress Extra
- Asheville Delivery: $59. Assembly: $40
- MoonGlider front-operating futon body.
- Beautifully finished and hand-rubbed.
- Solid plantation-grown hardwood.
- Avail in Nat, Ch, Black Walnut, Dark Chocolate
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Weight limit: 600 lbs
- Durable well-engineered frame.
- Clear instructions included.
- Full frame: 79″ wide
- Queen frame: 84″ (special order)
- Depth: Full 37″, Queen 38″
- Full Matt Sale: $199.95 6″, $299.95 10″ Foam
- Q Matt: $349.95 10″ Foam, Lux 10″ $449.95
- Immediate Availability For Pick Up Full Size
- Asheville Delivery: $59, $30 set up
- Box 1/2 (Arms): 3″x26″x34″ 18lbs
- Box 2/2 (Full Deck): 6″x32″x77″ 75lbs
Our Asheville, North Carolina store is located at 996 Patton Ave. about 1 mile west of downtown, west of I-240 on Highway 19/23 (Patton Ave.) between Champion Credit Union and Mr Tire. Come see us and experience a “Luxury Mattress For Less.”
If you can’t make it in, call us at 828-254-5555. Wherever you are we can assist your call and get the proper mattress delivered to you.
GREAT SERVICE and I love the bed!
Thanks so much for the information and let me tell you that I do a lot of shopping via the Internet and you have provided some of the best customer service I have received in a long time! I am familiar with R&L in Denver – they have delivered other furniture to us in the past. I will call them and see when they can deliver so I make sure I am home for delivery.