Kingsdown Grenshaw Plush Mattress
Free Asheville Delivery, Set Up and Removal
Kingsdown Grenshaw Plush Mattress offers comfort and support at exceptional values. Each Prime Collection mattress includes Serene® Foam, an alternative to Memory Foam, that adjusts to each person, providing exceptional Lumbar Support while it dissipates heat. Gel Foam adds additional support and aids cooling the surface. Tri Zoned Individually Wrapped Coils, provide individualized support with additional support in the center third. Coils are surrounded with firm foam providing a sitting edge and full use of mattress surface. A luxurious quality mattress at a great value!
Kingsdown Grenshaw Plush Mattress is a great option if you are looking for luxury Mattresses in Asheville, North Carolina. Can be used on adjustable beds. Phone orders accepted. 828-254-5555
Add $200 for twin, full or queen foundation.
Add $400 for king foundations.
- Twin Mattress Only: $499.95
- Full Mattress Only: $599.95
- Queen Mattress Only: $699.95
- King Mattress Only: $899.95
- Free Asheville Delivery, set up and removal
- 10 Year Non-Prorated Warranty
- 800 Individually Wrapped Coils (queen)
- 13″ Mattress, 22″ Set standard, 18″ Set 5″ Box
- Gel Kingfoam, Serene Foam: Pressure Relief
- Extended Life Mattress Foundation.
- Handcrafted In North Carolina Since 1904
- CertiPUR-US Certified Foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without flame retardants
- Made without mercury or lead
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates
Our Asheville, North Carolina store is located at 996 Patton Ave. about 1 mile west of downtown, west of I-240 on Highway 19/23 (Patton Ave.) between Champion Credit Union and Mr Tire. Come see us and experience a “Luxury Mattress For Less.”
If you can’t make it in, call us at 828-254-5555. Wherever you are we can assist your call and get the proper mattress delivered to you.
GREAT SERVICE and I love the bed!
I have bought at least 4 mattresses here over the years. My kids have collected a “rescued” teddy bear each time. We kinda like this place more than the big-name mattresses “firms,” if you know what I mean.