M555 Adjustable Bed Base
Control the M555 Adjustable Bed Base from your mobile phone with our new Malouf Base app. Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity makes it easy to customize your sleep and relaxation experience. Plus, you can set an alarm through the bed base. Simply select a time and preset or memory position and the M555 will gently raise you up every morning. Additional features include 5 preset positions including Zero Gravity as well as 1 memory position for when you find your own perfect spot. The luxurious massage feature gives you 4 programs with 3 intensities. Charge your device with our dual charging ports located on both sides of the base. And the under-bed LED nightlights make it safe and simple to get up during the night without waking your partner. Finally, our wireless remote control features LED backlighting so you can easily find the right button even in the dark. See store for sale price. Phone orders accepted. 828-254-5555
- Bluetooth® built-in with customized Malouf Base app
- 5 preset positions including Zero Gravity; 1 memory position
- Independent head incline: 0 – 60°, foot incline: 0 – 45°
- 36 dual-zone massage options: 4 programs, 3 intensities, 3 timers
- LED backlit wireless remote control; under-bed LED nightlights
- 2 dual USB charging ports; child-lock safety feature
- Headboard brackets and 3-inch leg adapters available upon request
- Top-of-the-line Okin motors; 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes; 20-year warrant
Our Asheville, North Carolina store is located at 996 Patton Ave. about 1 mile west of downtown, west of I-240 on Highway 19/23 (Patton Ave.) between Champion Credit Union and Mr Tire. Come see us and experience a “Luxury Mattress For Less.”
If you can’t make it in, call us at 828-254-5555. Wherever you are we can assist your call and get the proper mattress delivered to you.
After the Affordable Bedding purchase we left with a good feeling.
The queen bed we bought has been, and I’m quoting both a 30 y/o friend and my 74 y/o father-in-law, “the best night of sleep I’ve had in a long, long time”.